Running this site costs money. Not a ton, but it costs something. Because of that I am asking for donations to keep the site up. I enjoy sharing the questions with people from around the world (big shout out to the ONE guy in Korea who checked us out last month) and am hoping you can help out a bit. Anything you can spare would be a great help. Just click the button below. If this site helps you every week, or its simply been a good place to find stupid facts, think about giving back.
Once again anything you can spare would be greatly appreciated, and as always, thanks for reading and checking us out.
- Pride Month is held in June to honor the 1969 Stonewall riots which happened where? Manhattan
- This former Missouri Tiger came out right before the NFL draft in 2014. Michael Sam
- Gilbert Baker designed what? Pride Flag
- A group of this animal is called a Pride. Lion
- Jim McGreevy was a governor for this nearby state when he came out as gay. New Jersey
- Andrew Becket was the main character in this movie about a gay man who was wrongfully terminated from his job for contracting aids. Philadelphia
- Rick Welts is an openly gay President of this championship sports team (one of the main four). Golden State Warriors
- George Michael eventually came out as gay but when he was crushing womens hearts he was in this musical duo. WAM
- The first director of the FBI was a gay man named what? J Edgar Hoover
- What state became the first to legalize same sex marriage? Massachusetts
TIE BREAKER: How much money did Philadelphia make in its opening weekend? $143,433, 26