Name That Movie
(I name two characters and the year of the film)
- 2001: Ulrich Van Lichtenstein, Count Adhemar. A Knights Tale
- 2004: Boogie Miles, Coach Gary Gaines. Friday Night Lights
- 1998: Detective Lee, Detective Carter. Rush Hour
- 2001: Detective Alonzo Harris, Jake Hoyt. Training Day
- 2005: John Beckwith, Jeremy Grey. Wedding Crashers
- 1991: Clarice Starling, Dr. Hannibal Lector Silence of the Lambs
- 1992: Gordon Bombay, Adam Banks. The Mighty Ducks
- 1994: Andy DuFrayne, Red Redding. The Shawshank Redemption
- 2009: Carl Frederickson, Russell. UP!
- 2001: Legolas Greenleaf, Frodo Bagging. Lord of the Rings, the Fellowship of the ring.
TIE BREAKER: How much money did the first Lord of the Rings movie cost? $93 MILLION