The letter F!
1. This group had a hit with the song “Relax” in 1984? Frankie Goes To Hollywood
2. This war was fought between France & Germany from July 1870 to May of 1871. Franco Prussian War
3. This fictional character taught Elvis how to dance, starred on the University of Alabama football team, was a war hero, a ping pong legend, & the founder of a shrimp company. Forrest Gump
4. What is the name of the bassist in the band “the red hot chili peppers”? flea
5. The first real mobile QB, he was the star QB of the Minnesota Vikings & New York Giants for 17 years. Fran Tarkenton
6. What was Ponce De Leon in search of when he discovered Florida? The fountain of youth
7. It took this guy 3 movies, and over 9 hours of walking to throw a ring into a mountain & destroy it. Frodo
8. This man directed the Shawshank Redemption and is the executive producer of the Walking Dead. Frank Derabant
9. This brewery was founded in Phoenixville PA in 1995. sly Fox
10. When the Phillies acquired Cliff Lee from the Indians in 2009, they also acquired this extra Outfielder in the trade? Ben Francsico.
TIE BREAKER: how many Rushing TDs did Fran Tarkenton have in his 17 year career? 32