- What family of yeast typically ferments at a cooler temp? Is at Ale, Belgian or Lager? Lager
- What does IPA stand for? India Pale Ale
- Hops, a common ingredient in beer, are closely related to what plant? Aloe, Cotton, or Marijuana. Good Ol Marry Jane!
- Which of the following is NOT a type of hop. Warrior, Spruce or Cascade. Spruce
- During the fermentation process yeast convert sugar into what? Malts, Hops or Alcohol. Alcohol
- What was the top selling craft beer style in 2016? Belgian, IPA or Stout? IPA
- How many gallons are there in a barrel of beer? 31,40,25. 31
- By the end of 2016 how many breweries were there in the US? Over 5,000, over 6,000, less than 2,000. Over 5,000
- Which city has the highest rate of beer tourism in the US? Denver, Portland, Philly. Portland
- What beer company is sponsoring quizzo this month? Devils Backbone.
TIE BREAKER: How many gallons of beer did Devils Backbone make in 2016? 2.4 million