- Which soap opera does Joey act in? Days of our lives
- What is the name of Phoebe’s most played song? Smelly Cat
- What comic did Ross create as a child? Science Boy
- Who played the character Amy Green? Christina Applegate
- What is the name of the coffee shop? Central Perk
- What did Phoebe almost change her name to? Princess ____? Consuela Banana Hammock.
- What was the name of the man who works the counter at the coffee shop? Gunther
- As a child, what character was obese? Monica
- Who worked for Ralph Lauren? Rachel
- Who sings the theme song? The Rembrandts
TIE BREAKER: How many episodes did Guenther appear in? 152
- Brian Cranston won the emmy for Best lead actor in a drama series for his role on Breaking Bad. Cranston played Walter White in breaking bad, what was Walts alter ego that he called himself? Heisenberg
- Jim Parsons won the emmy for best lead actor in a comedy for his work in The Big Bang Theory. What is Parson’s characters name? Sheldon Cooper
- Who hosted the 2014 Emmys? Seth Myers
- This HBO show earned the most nominations for the Emmys. Bonus point if you tell me how many emmys they were nominated for. Game of Thrones, 19
- The winner for Outstanding miniseries went to this FX Show that’s based off of a movie. Fargo
- Oustanding Directing for a Drama Series went to True Detective. What state was Mathew McConaghy’s character Rust Cohle from? Texas
- The winner for best variety series is also scheduled to take over for David Letterman after 2015. Who is he? Stephan Colbert
- Modern Family won for Outstanding Comedy Series. Name the parents of the character Lilly. Cam and Mitchell.
- House of Cards was nominated for Outstanding Drama Series. What is the name of the BBQ place where Frank Underwood loves to go? Freddys
- What show took home the most emmy wins? Bonus point if you tell me how many statues they won? Breaking Bad, 5.
TIE BREAKER: If you were to watch the entire series of Breaking Bad with no commercials, how many minutes would that be? 2939